Thank you for your interest in getting a commercial NIFCA permit. There are two commercial fishing activities which require a permit from NIFCA: Commercial shellfish (potting for lobster and crab) and trawling (for nephrops). You can follow the links below to apply and pay for your required permit(s) online. Alternatively, you can download the appropriate form(s) and contact the office to take payment by card or cheque.

For information about how the personal data you provide in your permit application forms are used, please read our NIFCA Privacy Notice